Premier Corporate Account Manager
Job DescriptionIn this role, you'll be responsible for acquiring new corporate relationships and overseeing a portfolio of assigned clients. It's important to maintain the highest level of relationship with the corporate and key decision-makers (KDMs) to ensure excellent customer service. You'll be expected to develop new business opportunities from existing clients and actively seek cross-sell opportunities.
- Acquire new Corporate relationships
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned corporates
- Maintain highest level of relationship with the Corporate and key decision maker/s (KDMs)
- Develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new cross sell opportunities
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to employees of corporates mapped
- Taking care of Salary processing for acquired/assigned Corporates
- Adhere to KYC guidelines and Bank process’ as laid down from time to time
As the lead point of contact for employees of mapped corporates, you'll be responsible for taking care of salary processing for acquired/assigned clients. It's crucial to adhere to KYC guidelines and bank processes as laid down from time to time. Additionally, you'll be required to ensure strict adherence to service and quality benchmarks as prescribed by the bank. Overall, this role requires excellent communication and relationship-building skills to maintain a positive image and develop a long-term partnership with the corporate client. You'll need to stay updated on the latest banking regulations, policies, and procedures to ensure that your work complies with the relevant guidelines.
Candidate should have to Ensure strict adherence to service and quality benchmarks as prescribed by the Bank