Mumbai Bachelor's degree 240,000 to 2,500,000 INR | PA Skills : Communication, Analytical Knowledge, Discipline
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an Audit Manager to coordinate and oversee the internal audit activities within the organization. The key responsibilities of the audit manager is to make recommendations on policies, managing junior auditors, audit related issues, recording results etc. Ultimately, a high-quality audit manager should have experience in auditing and strong leadership and organizational skills.
- A Candidate needs to ensure Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures related to finance and Audit.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.
- Preparing analysis for departments.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures.
- Advising executives.
To be successful as an audit manager, you should demonstrate excellent communication skills, solid knowledge of auditing disciplines, and strong analytical skills.